Why you should prefer mechanical pencils over the wooden ones?
- No sharpening required: There is no need to sharpen the lead again and again so all the mess that happens due to sharpening of traditional wooden pencil is avoided. This not only saves your time and energy but also keeps you focused.
- Consistent line width: The line width of our mechanical pencils remains consistent throughout the writing. Unlike the traditional pencils, they won’t get thicker with time.
- Consistent balance: As you keep sharpening the wooden pencils, their balance changes due to decrease in their length. But in case of mechanical pencils, the length remains same so the balance does not change.
- Refillable: Once the lead of mechanical pencil is over, you can replace the lead with a new one. So, they are more environment friendly in comparison to the wooden pencils.
- Elegant variety of choices: The look of the mechanical pencils may vary according to the style and material used in their making. Some appear as luxury goods, some may look like technical instruments, while others may look like classy pens.
- Galore of unique features: Apart from different lead sizes, you will find many unique features in our best mechanical pencil like auto advance leads, cushioned leads, comfortable grips, attached erasers, etc.
Available in different materials ranging from polycarbonate to sleek metal, William Penn has no shortage of designs and styles of mechanical pencils to offer you. So, buy the best mechanical pencil or rollerball pen from William Penn today!