Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze Fountain Pen, FineWP24454
The material in this pen is as antique and natural as the world lava from the Etna volcano, in south Italy. Nevertheless, it has several characteristics that render it unique in the manufacturing of writing instruments. The clip, the rings and the metal accessories are all in bronze.
Visconti has successfully produced a material containing pure basaltic lava, catalyzed together with resin in a formula – patented, thus obviously kept secret -whose extraordinary characteristics practically transforms it into a material perfectly fit for writing instruments. Inspiration for all metallic trims was drawn from the Bronze Age, almost contemporary to the invention of writing.The fountain pen features the Visconti 23kt/950 Palladium nib along with all the metal trims plated Palladium.
The pen is provided with the Visconti patented "Hook safe" lock system, which allows the user to close the pen by rotating it by only 20°, thus making it absolutely impossible to open the cap by chance. The pen features a power filler based ink filling system.
- Capping Mechanism : Snap On
- Pre-Installed Ink Colour : Blue
- Ink Filling Mechanism : Vacuum Filler
- Product Colour : Black
- Base Material : Resin
- Manufacturer Name : Visconti
- Manufacturer Origin Country : Italy
- Imported/ Marketed/ Packed By : Presentes
- Customer care : 1800 102 7366
- Warranty Terms & Conditions : Two Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects.