Varius Special Edition Peter Marino Fountain Pen Rhodium-CoatedWP24063
Nib: 18 carat gold, rhodium–coated
Fountain pen – piston ink pump or ink cartridge.
Refills: Chromatics Collection, Caran d'Ache ink cartridge
Cap set with a rhodium and silver–coated skull
Black onyx eyes (0.5 carat)
Engraving of Peter Marino's signature on the cap
Caran d'Ache logo engraved under the clip
Body clothed in French–sourced calfskin
Adorned with a handmade leather lacing
Silver– and rhodium–coated eyelets
Each piece is certified with the number engraved on the clip
Lifetime international guarantee
The Varius Peter Marino – Special Edition, designed by the architect, reflects his unique personality. The daring attributes of these instruments, symbolising strength according to Peter Marino, are interpreted by Caran d'Ache with good taste and expertise. A hand–made lacing goes through rhodium and silver–coated eyelets. The cap is topped by a silver–plated, rhodium–coated skull with black onyx eyes, reminiscent of the many rings adorning Peter Marino's fingers.
A generic numbering system, 1/150 (one out of 150), evokes the address of the architect's Manhattan studio: 150 East 58 Street.
- Capping Mechanism : Threaded
- Nib Material : Rhodium coated
- Ink Filling Mechanism : Inbuilt Piston
- Product Colour : Black
- Base Material : Metal
- Manufacturer Name : Caran d'Ache
- Manufacturer Origin Country : Switzerland
- Imported/ Marketed/ Packed By : William Penn Pvt. Ltd.
- Customer care : 1800 102 7366
- Warranty Terms & Conditions : Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects