This is one of the only 516 very special fountain pens featuring relief images from Sheaffer,s history in sterling silver. The most luxurious pen we sell, the centennial limited edition tells the story of the first Sheaffer factory in Fort Madison, with images of the founding family, Walter and Craig Sheaffer. There are only 516 of these silver pens made, the significance of the number 516 being the official date of incorporation. Each individual pen has its serial number engraved on the body. It features the Sheaffer® White Dot®, the trademark symbol of writing excellence.
- Engraved relief images in solid sterling silver
- Inlaid solid 18k gold palladium plated medium nib
- Cap can be removed and posted on the end of the pen
- Fitted with converter for bottled ink
- Can be used with ink cartridges