When closed, Bullet Space Pens are the perfect size to carry in your wallet, pocket, purse, car glove box, organizer, or toolbox. When open, it's a full sized, evenly balanced writing instrument.
The original Bullet Space Pen was conceived in July of 1948. Paul Fisher was soon machining a new pen design shaped from solid aluminum. It became our first Fisher ball point pen, the 400 Bullet Pen, and arguably the most popular pen of the twentieth century. This pen is now all brass with a matte black finish.
Cited as an outstanding example of industrial art, the classic design of the Fisher Bullet Pen has been exhibited for years in the New York Museum of Modern Art. The Bullet's timeless styling has been the topic of many art books and magazine articles. Often imitated, but never duplicated, the Fisher Bullet continues to be our most popular pen.
- Style: Cap Slides On & Off mia
- Finish: Matte Black
- Length: Open - 5.25" Closed - 3.75"
- Cartridge: Fisher Pressurized PR4 Black Ink Medium Point
- Writes at any angle, even in Zero Gravity. Simply the most versatile pen ever made.
- Writes in extreme temperatures from -30F to 250F
- Each Fisher Space Pen is precision assembled, hand tested, and carries a lifetime guarantee against all manufacturing defects