Pelikan Souveraen M 1000 Black Fountain Pen BroadWP24919
The Pelikan M1000 fountain pen is the largest pen in Pelikan’s Souveran (Sovereign) range, essentially the flagship.
The Pelikan Söuveran range come in 5 sizes from very small to very large and a range of colours.
The M1000 is a distinguished, signature pen which features a flexible (see below) 18 carat gold nib with rhodium decoration giving a two-tone finish. A close-up image of the nib can be seen on this page, in the 4 widths currently available - Extra Fine, Fine, Medium & Broad.
The M1000 nibs are slightly more flexible than the nibs from the rest of the Söuveran Range. They are not as flexible as some vintage pens were, but they are considerably more flexible than most modern fountain pens and so they will write a little broader than you may expect depending on how much pressure is used to write.
The M1000 has a partial brass internal mechanism, giving it a substantial weight. It can therefore only be filled with bottled ink. There is a small ink view window at the end of the barrel which indicated when the ink level inside the pen is low. The metal trim of the pen is 24 carat gold plated.
Key / Unique Features:-Made in Germany, high-grade resin, Pelikan beak clip
- Product Type : Fountain Pen
- Collection Name : Souverän
- Capping Mechanism : Twist
- Nib Material : 18K/750 gold with rhodium trim
- Ink Filling Mechanism : Piston
- Product Colour : Black
- Base Material : Diamond-cut, high grade resin casing, individual striped cellulose acetate material
- Product Finish : 24K gold plated highlights
- Dimensions : 14,7cm, diameter 14,1, 1,35 ml
- In The box : Gift Box Packing
- Manufacturer Name : Pelikan
- Manufacturer Origin Country : Germany
- Imported/ Marketed/ Packed By : William Penn Pvt Ltd
- Customer care : 1800 102 7366
- Warranty Terms & Conditions : 3-Year Warranty