Pelikan Souveraen Black/Green Gold Fountain Pen MediumWP14920
The Pelikan M800 fountain pen is the second largest pen in Pelikan’s Souveran (Sovereign) range, and it the most popular model. The Pelikan Söuveran range come in 5 sizes from very small to very large and a range of colours.
The M800 is a large and weighty, luxury fountain pen pen which features an 18 carat gold nib with rhodium decoration giving a two-tone finish. A close-up image of the nib can be seen on this page, in the 4 widths currently available - Extra Fine, Fine, Medium & Broad.
The M800 has a partial brass internal mechanism, giving it a substantial weight. It can therefore only be filled with bottled ink. There is a small ink view window at the end of the barrel which indicated when the ink level inside the pen is low. The metal trim of the pen is 24 carat gold plated.
The striped barrel body of the M800 is made from celluloid acetate which is a cotton derivative and so each one is slightly different to each other, much like wood has different knots and patterns. The black stripes are actually transparent, so you can see how much ink is left inside the pen by holding it upto a light.
Key / Unique Features:-Made in Germany, barrel sleeve made of cellulose-acetate material, typical Pelikan stripe design, Pelikan beak clip
- Product Type : Fountain Pen
- Collection Name : Souverän
- Capping Mechanism : Twist
- Nib Material : 18K/750 gold with rhodium trim
- Ink Filling Mechanism : Piston
- Product Colour : Black
- Base Material : Diamond-cut, high grade resin casing, individual striped cellulose acetate material
- Product Finish : 24K gold plated highlights
- Dimensions : 14,2 cm,diameter 13,1mm,1,35ml
- In The box : Gift Box Packing
- Manufacturer Name : Pelikan
- Manufacturer Origin Country : Germany
- Imported/ Marketed/ Packed By : William Penn Pvt Ltd
- Customer care : 1800 102 7366
- Warranty Terms & Conditions : 3-Year Warranty