The Montblanc Meisterstück Classique fountain pen is crafted from black precious resin and has a platinum-coated clip. The gold nib is beautifully handcrafted with rhodium-coated inlay. The pen’s unique design is inspired by the Rosetta stone, an ancient artifact used to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphs that date back to 196 BC. The Montblanc Classique fountain pen features the first character learnt by children around the world. Plus, it is adorned with a blue sapphire, the symbol of partnership with UNICEF.
- Fountain Pen with piston converter
- Hand-crafted Au585 / 14 K gold nib with rhodium-coated inlay
- Clip: Platinum-coated clip with an individual serial number
- Barrel: Black precious resin
- Cap: Black precious resin inlaid with Montblanc emblem