Heritage Collection Rouge Et Noir Coral Edition Rollerball PenWP17044
Montblanc The Heritage Collection Rouge et Noir The serpent is back! Montblanc continue their Heritage collection with the Rouge et Noir Special Edition. When it was developed in 1906, the Rouge et Noir fountain pen was considered an outstanding technical achievement, ensuring simple operation without the need for dipping the nib into an inkwell. The Heritage Collection Rouge et Noir celebrates the 110-year-old pioneering spirit of Montblanc. Reinterpreting the legendary writing instrument, it features a longer, slimmer silhouette, modern piston filler technology and craftsmanship refined over generations. Snake Clip in vintage look with matching fittings. The clip is made by a stamping and winding process in a special alloy metal, and is aged by a unique galvanic and stripping process. In mind, initial thoughts about this pen will be extreme lust. The serpent clip present on the older writers edition Agatha Christie has been revered as a tasteful trip back in time to when putting serpents on pen clips were a sign of good fortune and luck which are an aesthetically pleasing addition. The safety filler-esque cap and logo from Montblanc in the pre-war era will also attract you to the design of the pen.
- Capping Mechanism : Threaded
- Product Colour : Orange
- Base Material : Precious Resin
- Product Weight : 50gms
- Manufacturer Name : Richemont India Pvt. Ltd.,NewDelhi,India
- Manufacturer Origin Country : Germany
- Imported/ Marketed/ Packed By : Richemont India Pvt. Ltd.,NewDelhi,India
- Customer care : 1800 102 7366
- Warranty Terms & Conditions : Two Years Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects.