A young designer, Marco Schembri created this Forever Libra, a writing instrument with clean and sophisticated lines where materials blend in a perfect and sinuous harmony to create something that is unique and different.
1. Designed By Forever Selected By Pininfarina Segno
2. 100% Made In Italy
3. Writing Technique 500 Years Old Used By Leonardo Da Vinci During Period Of Renaissance
4. Writing Doesn't Use Ink , Doesn't Use Graphite , Doesn't Need Refills
5. Way Of Writing By Paper Oxidation (Reaction Between Metal Tip And Paper During Friction)
6. Write On Any Paper, Except Laminated Paper, Recycle Paper, Journal Paper , Painted Paper ,Bank Check Paper.
Body material : Diecast aluminium with siliconic rubber inserts
Basement material: Not available
Tip: Ethergraf® metal alloy
Body dimensions : Lenght 152mm - diameter 10mm
Body weight : 40gr
Packaging : Acrylic tube with rubber caps
Overall dimensions : Lenght 175mm - Diameter 40mm
Overall weight : 145 gr.
MATERIAL:Aluminium black body with rubber insertethergraf tip