In continuation to the series, I have listed a few of my top picks for this festive season.
1. Pennline Wireless Powerbank Organizer - Designed to enhance productivity, the Pennline Notebook Organizer features a built-in 4000mAh power bank with wireless charging, a 16 GB USB flash drive, and dedicated slots for your office accessories. I believe that this versatile notebook is the perfect companion for every professional, and also makes for an ideal corporate gift.
2. Montblanc (New) StarWalker Resin Ball Point Pen - Celebrating the 50th anniversary of man landing on the moon, the Montblanc New StarWalker series features a unique translucent blue dome beneath the Montblanc emblem, reminiscing the space traveler’s experience of viewing the Earth from space. This pen is a prized possession simply because of its ability to be a conversation starter! It is a one-of-a-kind gift that is sure to make it one of my favorites this season.
3. Secrid Miniwallet - Made from RFID safe (protects data on the card from theft) material, the Secrid Miniwallet, is the perfect all-rounder which is a smart gifting option. Made in Holland, it features a lever mechanism for quick access of credit cards and some space for currency notes. Having used the Secrid wallet for a while now, I can vouch for the convenience it offers.
4. Cross Classic Century PVD Rollerball Pen - Here’s a new finish from a series that’s a timeless classic from A.T. Cross. I have remained a Cross aficionado for years now because the pen boasts of an iconic silhouette that is both recognizable and unique to Cross. Presented in a premium box, this pen is a great gifting idea, one you will never go wrong with.
5. Quikrite - Is a notebook and a productivity enhancing tool. It features a journal and multiple notebooks. The advantage of a Quikrite over a normal notebook is that it allows me to use different notebooks for each of my projects. Each notebook is slim, has page numbers (which allows maintaining an index), and is handy in size. If you are someone like me who loves to keep track of notes for a long time, this is just the right product since the outer box allows you to archive the refills! A superb gift that will not only make the recipient more productive but also won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Its priced very attractively at Rs.995.
6. The Hampton from Lapis Bard - Professional, smart, sophisticated and ultra-stylish, the Hampton Backpack is ideal for the man of impeccable taste. The backpack from Lapis Bard celebrates two-toned elegance, exquisite craftsmanship, and fine-quality leather. This highly functional backpack is perfect for commuters who shuffle between home, work, and travel. This is my go-to backpack for my everyday use, not a day goes by without being complimented for it!
7. Leuchtturm1917 Notebook - Each Leuchtturm1917 notebook is created with great attention to detail. The pages are conveniently numbered and there is a section to jot down contents, making organizing easy. The pages are suitable for fountain pens which makes it an ideal product since I write my daily notes with a Sheaffer fountain pen. The Leuchtturm1917 notebooks are good for bullet journaling and are available in 17 attractive colors. A good gift for anyone who uses a journal regularly.
8. Lapis Bard Gift Set - This gift set consists of a stylish Contemporary Blue Ballpoint Pen and a well-crafted, hand-painted men’s Ducorium blue wallet. The stand-out feature is the fact that the Blue tone of the wallet complements the pen. The gift set is presented in an elegant gift box that is sure to please the receiver.
9. Deskmo - The Desktop Wireless Charger from Pennline - Make your life easier with the fast charging, wireless desktop mouse pad. As soon as I get to my desk, I place my phone on it to charge my phone wirelessly. It is especially useful when I have to make video calls since the phone is placed vertically while charging. One of the other features of Deskmo is that I can continue to watch videos even if the phone charges in landscape mode. The packaging is sleek and is an ideal gift for under Rs.2500.
10. The Chester from Lapis Bard - A must-have this season is the Chester laptop bag. The leather is hand-painted creating the two-tone effect in a deep shade of blue. The Chester, apart from featuring exquisite craftsmanship, is a very functional bag. It has two separate compartments and multiple pockets that are thoughtfully placed. The gold trims complement the blue tone. A great package without a doubt!
I hope this list helps you decide the right gift. Don’t forget, an appropriate gift will have the receiver talking about it for years to come!
If you have missed our other blogs on the golden rules of gifting, find it here.